10 minutes 20 portions
By Doreen Colondres for the National Pork Board
So thrilled to share this recipe that I created for the 2018 Children with Diabetes Convention in World Disney World. This delicious and fun lollipop is gluten free, “sugar free” and nuts free. If you don’t suffer from any health condition or allergies, feel free to use regular Graham Crackers.
Everyone in the family would love this dessert!
What you need:
- 20 fresh strawberries, med. size
- 6 oz Greek yogurt, 2% low fat
- 4 oz Cream cheese, 2% low fat
- 11/2 tbsp. Agave honey
- 1-2 oz Graham Crackers, gluten, peanut/nut free
- Wood sticks (kids safe)
What you have to do:
- Using a bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, the cheese, the honey and mix well.
- Rinse the strawberries and then dry with a paper towel.
- Insert a wood stick on each strawberry upside down.
- Coat each strawberry with the cream (dip it or coat it with a spoon or pastry bag).
- Then using your fingers, coat with a pinch of Graham Crackers and enjoy!
By Doreen Colondres for Novo Nordisk