5 minutes For sharing
By Doreen Colondres
Combine these ingredients to discover a new way to taste guacamole. Tasty, refreshing and crisp with a delicate sweet touch. Remember that the crab, good quality is synonymous of better flavor. If you want you can also substitute the crab for chicken, shrimp or salmon. Enjoy with corn tortilla chips, fresh carrots, baked pita or on top of a green salad.
What you need:
- 2 avocados hass, cut small
- 3/4 cup fresh or canned crab
- 3/4 cup cantaloupe melon, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 serrano chile, optional (seeded and deveined if you want it mild)
What you need to do:
- Combine all the ingredients, taste and rectify if necessary. Remember that you can increase or decrease any of the ingredients depending of your taste.